- Of course, it’s always a good idea to shop around a bit before you settle on a specific provider, and one of the best ways to find different providers to compare is by inputting “car tune up near me” and/or “how much should I pay for a car tune up?” on Google and see which providers come up.
- Every vehicle needs a quality car tune-up. No matter if you drive the latest start-stop technology or a classic collector, regularly scheduled engine maintenance is key to helping extend the life of your car.
- Regular tune-ups help maintain vehicle safety and performance by ensuring that worn or faulty parts are replaced promptly; Tune-ups can help you achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance; When to get a tune-up. Tune-ups are an important part of regular vehicle.
- Routine car maintenance can help you avoid roadside breakdowns, reduce costly repairs and, most importantly, help keep your vehicle safe, reliable and running longer. The Midas Touch® Maintenance Package consists of an oil and filter change, Midas Touch® Courtesy Check and a four wheel tire rotation.
How do I know I need a car tune-up?
Buffeater vst free download. Every vehicle needs a quality car tune-up. No matter if you drive the latest start-stop technology or a classic collector, regularly scheduled engine maintenance is key to helping extend the life of your car or truck, maintain fuel economy and prevent major issues from occurring down the road.
Tune Up Repairs Near Me
Determining when to get your car or truck engine maintained depends on a couple factors — vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation as well as mileage and age of your vehicle. However, if your vehicle is showing any of these signs, chances are you may need a tune-up:
- Drop in gas mileage
- Tough to start
- Rough idle
- Jerking when vehicle shifts
Car Tune-up ServiceSchedule an Appointment
Your car’s engine deserves quality maintenance.
As vehicles have changed throughout the years, so have our tune-ups. Today’s car tune-ups are really part of your scheduled maintenance. We thoroughly inspect your car or truck for any issues as well as run a state-of-the-art diagnostic test to get a comprehensive analysis of your vehicles performance.
Common parts replaced during a car tune-up:
- Spark plugs
- Plug wires
- Air filters
- Fuel filters
- Oxygen sensors
- Electronic control module components
- Engine timing and idle
- Clutch (manual transmission only)
From boosting car engine’s performance to better fuel economy, there are numerous benefits to having your car or truck tuned up.
Every car is different, which is why we don’t just give you a quote for a car tune-up over the phone or online. When you bring your car or truck in we evaluate it to determine exactly what is needed. And we provide you with an estimate before starting any work, so you’re in control of what work get completed.
Unexpected Expenses?Pay with your Sears Card
10% off on automotive and tire items $399 or more or choose:
- 6 months** on automotive and tire items $199+ - $398.99+ made at participating stores
- 12 months** on automotive and tire items $399+ or more made at participating stores
- 12 months** on automotive and tire items $100+ or more made online only
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Offer requires the use of a qualifying Sears or Shop Your Way credit card.
Offer valid November 3rd, 2019 through January 4th, 2020.
Tune Up Deals Near Me
RewardsThat Go Far BeyondAuto Service
Tune Up Car Near Me
Join Today. Earn Today. It's Free.
Learn more about Shop Your Way >
Auto Tune Up Specials Near Me Today
* By accepting Shop Your WaySM member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees.