- Official Site for Jordan Smith. End In Love (Official Lyric Video) Listen and Download the new album Only Love here: https://Jordan.
- Explore releases from Jordan Cook at Discogs. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Jordan Cook at the Discogs Marketplace.
- .NEW ALBUM 'SEVEN DEADLY SINS' JUST RELEASED. WWW.JORDANCOOK.COM TO PURCHASE From the first Canadian rock artist to tour across China, to being declared 'the revelation' of Switzerland's Montreaux Jazz Festival in 1999, Jordan Cook has mesmerized audiences around the world.
- Are You Satisfied? & In The Dark - MP3 Singles about. Reignwolf Seattle, Washington.
|Past members||David Rapaport|
Reignwolf is a rock and roll band known for their raw sound and high energy performances. Their powerful live show soon earned them a devoted following with appearances at major music festivals (Coachella, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Glastonbury, Download) and dates opening for some of the most influential bands including Black Sabbath, The Who and Pixies.
The band is currently on tour in support of their debut album, Hear Me Out, which was released to critical acclaim
Key for playing track c and d traktor pro 2. Sep 08, 2014 How Reignwolf Became a One-Man Blues-Rock Army Young Guns guitarist Jordan Cook serves his fuzzed-out guitar-blues raw. Reignwolf is a rock and roll band known for their raw sound and high energy performances. Their powerful live show soon earned them a devoted following with appearances at major music festivals (Coachella, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Glastonbury, Download) and dates opening for some of the most influential bands including Black Sabbath, The Who and Pixies. Listen to Jordan Cook Radio featuring songs from Seven Deadly Sins free online. Listen to free internet radio, sports, music, news, talk and podcasts. Stream live events, live play-by-play NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and Premier League matches. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
In late 2011, guitarist/vocalist Jordan Cook moved to Seattle, WA from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, where he was introduced to David “Stitch” Rapaport and Joseph Braley from the band The Mothers Anger. Cook formed the band Reignwolf and invited Rapaort and Braley to join him.
In August of 2013, after more than a full year of nonstop touring, the band released their first single, Are You Satisfied?, the same day they performed at Lollapalooza. Later that year they announced they had been selected as the direct support act on Black Sabbath’s 2014 North American tour. Two more singles followed (In The Dark and Lonely Sunday) and Reignwolf was declared one of '10 New Artists You Need to Know' by Rolling Stone in January 2014.
The band played its final show of the year on NYE, December 31, 2014 at The Showbox in Seattle, WA. In 2015 Cook signed with Stardog Records under the Republic/UMG umbrella and went into the studio to write and record the band’s debut album. During that time Reignwolf appeared in the episode 'What Would Phil Do?' of Cameron Crowe's Showtime series Roadies. While signed to Stardog the album was never completed and the band and label parted ways.
Reignwolf returned in 2016 with a new bass player (Stacey James Kardash) for one show only at Voodoo Festival in New Orleans. September 2018 saw the band back on the road for a full North American headlining tour spanning close to 40 shows where they tested out new material in addition to playing their past catalog. In December 2018 they entered Sea Horse Studios in Los Angeles to record their debut album. Additional tracks were also recorded at Full Color Music and Recording in Saskatoon, SK.
Released February 1, 2019, 'Black and Red' was the first single from Reignwolf's debut album, Hear Me Out, released on March 1, 2019. The band set out on a six-city record release tour before being named the opener on eleven shows for Rock N Roll HOF’ers The Who on their Moving On! Tour. Appearances at such notable festivals as Bunbury, Osheaga and Music Midtown followed, along with a direct support slot for Wu Tang Clan at Aragon Ballroom in Chicago.
- Hear Me Out (2019)
- 'Are You Satisfied?' (2013)
- 'In the Dark' (2013)
- 'Lonely Sunday' (2014)
- 'Hardcore' (2016)
- 'Wanna Don't Wanna' (2018)
- 'Black and Red' (2019)
- 'Over & Over' (2019)
- 'Ritual' (2019)
- 'Keeper' (2019)
- ^'The Legend of Reignwolf'. Seattle Metropolitan. 17 July 2012. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
- ^Weingarten, Christopher R. (January 24, 2014). '10 New Artists You Need to Know: January 2014'. Rolling Stone. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- ^'How Reignwolf Became a One-Man Blues-Rock Army'. Rolling Stone. 8 September 2014. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^'Reignwolf featured in new Showtime series premiering Sunday'. CBC News. June 22, 2016. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
- ^Kaye, Ben (February 1, 2019). 'Reignwolf announce debut LP, Hear Me Out, share new song 'Black and Red': Stream'. Consequence of Sound. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
Jordan Cook Album Download Free
- Reignwolf at Bandcamp