Select Version Auto-Tune Pro 9.0.1 Auto-TuneProPCv9.0.1.zip Auto-Tune Pro is the most complete and advanced edition of Auto-Tune for Windows PC. It includes both Auto Mode, for real-time pitch correction and effects, and Graph Mode, for detailed pitch and time editing. For twenty years, the tool has been. Wow, the comment section is a mess of spam. But enough about that. I’ve downloaded all the items in question – they are all free and I see no reason any of them would be dangerous, but a particular issue I have is the fact that the interface used in the video is much more organized than the one I’ve got, and the one I have doesn’t do anything to the audio.
- Auto-tune Microphone Free Online
- Professional Auto Tune Microphone For Singing Wireless
- Best Autotune Microphone
Auto-Tune Pro 9.1.0 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Author / Product:
Antares Audio Technologies / Auto-Tune Pro
Auto-Tune Pro 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Now, with the introduction of Auto-Tune Evo VST, it’s more versatile and easy to use than ever before, thanks to a totally redesigned interface and powerful new processing, editing, and navigation features. Added automatic key detection with the new Auto-Key plug-in (included with Auto Tune purchase), Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” real-time MIDI Control, and ARA for closer integration with supported DAWs.
Both the Auto Mode and Graph Mode interfaces have been redesigned to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional users and beginners alike. Antares Autotune VST also includes Flex-Tune and Humanize for more transparent and natural-sounding tuning, and Low Latency mode so you can perform in real time without distracting delay.
It also features Time Correction for non-destructive time editing, as well as Formant Correction, Vibrato Controls, and Throat Length Modeling. Whether you want to quickly touch up a few questionable notes or meticulously polish an entire performance,
Auto-tune Microphone Free OnlineAuto-Tune for PC offers the professional pitch correction and classic effects you’re looking for.
In addition to key and scale, Auto-Key also tells you the reference frequency of your music. Most modern music is tuned so that A is equal to 440 Hz, but this is not always the case. If your music or samples are tuned to a different reference frequency, Auto-Key will show you what it is, so you can make the necessary adjustments when applying pitch correction or selecting samples.
Features and Highlights
- Auto-Tune Pitch Correction and Vocal Effect
- Low Latency for Live Performance and Tracking
- Humanize Function
- Automatic Formant Correction
- Adjustable Throat Modeling
- Create and Adjust Vibrato
- Real-Time MIDI Control
- Auto-Motion Melodic Pattern Generation
- Classic Mode for the 'Auto-Tune 5 Sound'
- Auto-Key: Automatic Key Detection
- Flex-Tune Transparent and Flexible Pitch Correction
- Transpose: Real-Time Pitch Shift
- Graphic Pitch Editing
- Graphic Time Editing
- ARA Support (Audio Random Access)
- Generate Note Objects from MIDI
- Adjust Tuning Parameters on Individual Notes
Note: 10 days trial version. Requires a compatible host program that supports the VST format.
Also Available: Download Auto-Tune for Mac
Please follow these instructions to control Auto-Tune Pro or Auto-Tune Artist's pitch correction with a MIDI track in Pro Tools:
Boot camp mac how to create partition.
Professional Auto Tune Microphone For Singing Wireless
1. If you intend to use a MIDI keyboard, connect it to your computer, start Pro Tools, and make a new session.
2. Create an audio track and a MIDI track.
3. Load Auto-Tune Pro (or Auto-Tune Artist) as a plugin insert on your audio track, switch to the 'Advanced' view, and turn on the 'Target Notes' MIDI control.
4. Set the output of your MIDI track to 'AutoTuneMIDI1'
5. Record enable the MIDI track, start playback (or recording) and perform on your MIDI controller to pitch correct your audio track. Alternatively, you can import a MIDI file onto your MIDI track and use this instead.